Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A fresher...KNOWS ON C++.. WANT TO GET JOB... WHERE SHOULD I APPLY?

I know c++ programming. Have just completed a book on c++, have run all its programs. Knows all the basis of this. dont have exprience. CAN I GET JOB ON THE BASIS OF C++? AND WHERE SHOULD I APPLY?

A fresher...KNOWS ON C++.. WANT TO GET JOB... WHERE SHOULD I APPLY?
That's great that you took the initiative to learn, but what is your level of experience. Companies do not generally hire people with less than a few years experience actually coding.





your best bet is to design some programs that no one has though of before, and continue to advance. Create a website and offer the program for free. When it gets big start charging a small fee but in the mean time ask for tips..This is a proven method that has worked in the past. I'm refering to the creator of Startup Control Panel mike Lin http://mlin.net . You could place a paypal logo right on your site to collect revenue. I have some other ideas as well, but that is for a later date. In the mean time come up with some ideas of programs that people need but dont have.





Good luck, if you need help and want to shoot an idea by me visit http://www.fowlerit.com or email me shane@fowlerit.com
Reply:mcdonaldes


No comments:

Post a Comment