Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Modeling job in D.C. area?

Okay im 5'6 1/2-5'7, Im very slender and not to sound conceited or anything but i'm am also a considerably gorgeous african-american female. Ive got very prominent facial features, will also have a great smile after i get my braces taken off in a few months and would make a GREAT ! Ive got friends and family who KNOW that i have the potential to be a ...only question is HOW? I live in Maryland, the washington d.c area and i would love to have a part-time (paid) job modeling or something...how can I? does anyone know of anu companies or magazines or whatever around here that can help me out? I mean a great looking friend of mine with a similar body structure just got a job by standing in Dave and Busters one day. I am particullarly interested in having a job over the summer. Any suggestions?

Modeling job in D.C. area?
A friend of mine models with T.H.E. Agency. She gets a lot of jobs through them.


No comments:

Post a Comment