Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I have the follwoing qualifications,need to know if I could get work or a job.C++.SQL and .net,?

I have just completed the abv courses

I have the follwoing qualifications,need to know if I could get work or a job.C++.SQL and .net,?
it depends on your experience too. you'll have to be either extremely lucky or underpaid to get a job nowadays just based on the qualifications.
Reply:My C plus plus instructor made a comment in class, that companies don't worry about what languages as much as they want to know what computer "Skills" you have. He taught us that Java, and C and C plus plus have so many similarities that companys want to know your skill sets and will give you on-the-job training in the specific industry based language they are using. He also said that many Financial institutions want programmers and will train you in thier own proprietary language. I would assume that most industries are this way. They will look at your skills above your languages.

hamper

No comments:

Post a Comment