Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I turned down a job b/c of the relocation to another city. We have a have home with a mortgage.?

My husband is ok with the move b/c he thinks I should do what is best for my career. He is willing to do what he can in regards to the move. He will have to get another job,but is willing to start looking. Both our families live in the city where the job is. Which is why I considered it,but was having some hesistation. So if I turned the job down based on the relocating part,could I ask for it back? I turned them down on friday,and want to call them tomorrow which is monday.

I turned down a job b/c of the relocation to another city. We have a have home with a mortgage.?
You should go back and tell them you answered in haste last Friday and would like some more time to think about it. However, don't be surprised if they tell you the position is no longer available.


No comments:

Post a Comment