Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Which is better option after B.C.A. :1)doing M.C.A externally with job, 2)fulltime M.C.A.?

I am in final year B.C.A. and confused about future. Many advised me to conduct M.C.A. fulltime and then doing job through placement or applying explicitly in the company. But still i will be having a tag of fresher after completing M.C.A. . So I am willing to do job with part-time M.C.A., so that at completion of M.C.A. I have experiecne of 3 years %26amp; Master's degree. Is only B.C.A. qualification with fresher tag can get me job? which option do u think is better?

Which is better option after B.C.A. :1)doing M.C.A externally with job, 2)fulltime M.C.A.?
First, I agree with the others who have given you advice. Secondly, you working parttime for experience is also a good idea, EVEN if it is done voluntarily and not for pay. Experience is a great thing, and can be used on a resume regardless of whether you got paid or not.

cosmos

No comments:

Post a Comment