Sunday, July 12, 2009

Is there any jobs in Archaeology for the F.B.I.-C.I.A.-N.S.A.?

I'm NOT looking for Forensic Archaeology/Anthropology.





But i am looking into the fields of:


Religion, Mortuary (graves), Marine (oceanic)





I just want live my dream for adventure, though i do have low passing grades for college and my professors don't like me... I just want to live my dream.





So if anyone can point me in the right direction i sure would appreciate it!!!

Is there any jobs in Archaeology for the F.B.I.-C.I.A.-N.S.A.?
Call them and find out. I'm sure you find someone who will be willing to answer your questions with first hand knowledge.





When you were a kid, and asked for a job. Didn't you ask your employer what opportunities were available?

online florists

No comments:

Post a Comment